Sopor Aeternus & The Ensemble of Shadows
4,904 Shouts - 5,211,072 Scrobbles
Officially founded in 1989, the Germany based Sopor Aeternus & The Ensemble of Shadows is one of the very few dark groups/projects who have based the trinity of their music, poetry and visual appearance on the explicit emphasis of the highly individual expression of pain, isolation, depression, token suicides and the desperate search for the "sacred reunion"; all acted out by their sole protagonist – the transgender Anna-Varney Cantodea.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In der Palästra - (7:10) - 7,188 plays
- Beautiful - (8:37) - 3,418 plays
- La Prima Vez - (3:20) - 2,745 plays
- A Strange Thing To Say - (9:45) - 2,652 plays
- Mitternacht - (2:22) - 2,350 plays
- Bang-Bang - (7:17) - 2,596 plays
- Some Men Are Like Chocolate - (5:21) - 1,961 plays
- Carnival of Souls - (3:08) - 2,222 plays
- Confessional - (5:57) - 2,207 plays
- The Boy Has Built a Catacomb - (2:16) - 1,925 plays