Sopor Aeternus & The Ensemble of Shadows
4,876 Shouts - 4,974,110 Scrobbles
Officially founded in 1989, the Germany based Sopor Aeternus & The Ensemble of Shadows is one of the very few dark groups/projects who have based the trinity of their music, poetry and visual appearance on the explicit emphasis of the highly individual expression of pain, isolation, depression, token suicides and the desperate search for the "sacred reunion"; all acted out by their sole protagonist – the transgender Anna-Varney Cantodea.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In der Palästra - (7:10) - 7,872 plays
- Some Men Are Like Chocolate - (5:21) - 3,321 plays
- A Strange Thing To Say - (9:45) - 3,221 plays
- A Little Bar Of Soap - (1:21) - 2,925 plays
- Eldorado - (3:44) - 2,713 plays
- Bitter Sweet - (5:32) - 1,896 plays
- Les Fleurs du Mal - (8:26) - 4,409 plays
- No-one Is There - (6:42) - 2,024 plays
- Alone - (5:06) - 2,119 plays
- La Mort d'Arthur - (2:57) - 1,873 plays