Sopor Aeternus & The Ensemble of Shadows
4,883 Shouts - 5,013,482 Scrobbles
Officially founded in 1989, the Germany based Sopor Aeternus & The Ensemble of Shadows is one of the very few dark groups/projects who have based the trinity of their music, poetry and visual appearance on the explicit emphasis of the highly individual expression of pain, isolation, depression, token suicides and the desperate search for the "sacred reunion"; all acted out by their sole protagonist – the transgender Anna-Varney Cantodea.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In der Palästra - (7:10) - 7,721 plays
- Some Men Are Like Chocolate - (5:21) - 3,061 plays
- A Strange Thing To Say - (9:45) - 3,309 plays
- A Little Bar Of Soap - (1:21) - 2,836 plays
- Beautiful - (8:37) - 3,045 plays
- Mitternacht - (2:22) - 2,285 plays
- La Prima Vez - (3:20) - 2,642 plays
- Eldorado - (3:44) - 2,579 plays
- Bitter Sweet - (5:32) - 1,813 plays
- Bang-Bang - (7:17) - 2,525 plays