Sopor Aeternus & The Ensemble Of Shadows
4,602 Shouts - 4,316,667 Scrobbles
Officially founded in 1989, the Germany based Sopor Aeternus & The Ensemble of Shadows is one of the very few dark groups/projects who have based the trinity of their music, poetry and visual appearance on the explicit emphasis of the highly individual expression of pain, isolation, depression, token suicides and the desperate search for the "sacred reunion"; all acted out by their sole protagonist – the transgender Anna-Varney Cantodea.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In der Palästra - (7:10) - 6,423 plays
- Some Men Are Like Chocolate - (5:21) - 3,501 plays
- A Little Bar Of Soap - (1:21) - 3,048 plays
- Bitter Sweet - (5:32) - 2,444 plays
- Always Within The Hour - (8:24) - 2,304 plays
- No-one Is There - (6:42) - 2,842 plays
- One Day My Prince Will Come - (7:19) - 2,386 plays
- Les Fleurs du Mal - (8:26) - 2,379 plays
- The House Is Empty Now - (2:54) - 2,332 plays
- Helvetia Sexualis - (10:05) - 1,964 plays