96 Shouts - 68,317 Scrobbles
Sopho Khalvashi is a Georgian singer. She got her breakthrough after competing in several talentshows. While studying oboe and piano at the conservatory she won several prizes for her piano and singing. In 2006 she won the third prize at the international Yurmala New-Wave song contest. Her greatest fame is probably for her performance at the Eurovision Song Contest 2007. The song "Visionary Dream" was Georgia's first entry into the contest with which she finished in 12th place.
She also presents a local talent show "On Imedi's waves" beside her singing career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Visionary Dream - (3:02) - 297 plays
- Visionary Dream (Georgia) - (2:49) - 125 plays
- Freedom - (2:59) - 6 plays
- My Story - (3:02) - 4 plays
- Visionary dreams - (3:02) - 10 plays
- Visionary Dream (Eurovision 2007 - Georgia) - (3:02) - 3 plays
- On Adjarian Motives - (2:55) - 2 plays
- Tell Me Why - (3:06) - 2 plays
- Fantasy Land - (3:08) - 2 plays
- Can't you see that I go la la la - (2:47) - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online