70 Shouts - 180,353 Scrobbles
Sonny Sharrock (Warren Harding Sharrock; August 27, 1940–May 25, 1994) was an American jazz guitarist. He was once married to singer Linda Sharrock, with whom he sometimes recorded and performed. One of few guitarists in the first wave of free jazz in the 1960s, Sharrock was known for his incisive, heavily chorded attack, his bursts of wild feedback, and for his use of saxophone-like lines played loudly on guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Who Does She Hope To Be? - (4:42) - 1,316 plays
- Promises Kept - (9:46) - 1,143 plays
- Many Mansions - (9:33) - 938 plays
- As We Used To Sing - (7:33) - 920 plays
- Black Woman - (5:16) - 789 plays
- Little Rock - (6:36) - 931 plays
- Once Upon A Time - (6:31) - 831 plays
- Peanut - (9:16) - 564 plays
- Bialero - (4:52) - 490 plays
- Portrait of Linda in Three Colors, All Black - (8:33) - 493 plays