Sonny & The Sunsets
57 Shouts - 672,528 Scrobbles
Sonny Smith began playing Jimmy Yancey covers on piano in little mountain town clubs of Colorado when he was 18. These piano gigs led him to Denver and then into Central America where he busked up and down the Telemanca Coast with a couple friends in a band. At this time he was working on screenplays which ultimately broke apart into long-winded songs with characters, dialogues and plots. Sonny’s early CDs include This Is My Story, This Is My Song, released in 2002, followed the next year by Sordid Tales of Love and Woe, Sweet Lorraine featuring Jolie Holland on harmonies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Too Young To Burn - (3:19) - 9,206 plays
- The Application - (4:36) - 3,201 plays
- Cheap Extensions - (1:39) - 3,408 plays
- The Secluded Estate - (1:44) - 2,479 plays
- Talent Night at the Ashram - (3:20) - 2,374 plays
- Alice Leaves for the Mountains - (3:14) - 2,349 plays
- Happy Carrot Health Food Store - (7:13) - 2,104 plays
- Planet of Women - (3:21) - 1,901 plays
- dark corners - (5:04) - 2,306 plays
- Baby Jokin - (2:14) - 1,908 plays