Sonny & The Sunsets
53 Shouts - 595,642 Scrobbles
Sonny Smith began playing Jimmy Yancey covers on piano in little mountain town clubs of Colorado when he was 18. These piano gigs led him to Denver and then into Central America where he busked up and down the Telemanca Coast with a couple friends in a band. At this time he was working on screenplays which ultimately broke apart into long-winded songs with characters, dialogues and plots. Sonny’s early CDs include This Is My Story, This Is My Song, released in 2002, followed the next year by Sordid Tales of Love and Woe, Sweet Lorraine featuring Jolie Holland on harmonies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Too Young To Burn - (3:19) - 10,714 plays
- dark corners - (5:04) - 2,496 plays
- Planet of Women - (3:21) - 1,749 plays
- green blood - (4:21) - 1,878 plays
- Void - (2:12) - 1,315 plays
- palmreader - (3:06) - 1,381 plays
- Pretend You Love Me - (5:34) - 1,203 plays
- Strange Love - (3:08) - 1,088 plays
- She Plays Yo Yo With My Mind - (4:06) - 932 plays
- Death Cream - (2:53) - 1,090 plays