10,207 Shouts - 52,951,281 Scrobbles
Sonata Arctica was formed in 1996 on the edge of the world, in the northern Finnish town of Kemi. Originally formed as Tricky Beans, they released few demos and as they got the contract they had to change their name.
In 1999 the band recorded a new demo "FullMoon" in Tico Tico Studios located in their hometown, Kemi. At the time of recording the line-up consisted of: Tony (vocals/keys), Jani (guitars), Tommy (drums), and Janne (bass).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSitting in a corner all alone,
staring from the bottom of his soul,
watching the night come in from the window, window
It'll all collapse tonight
the fullmoon is here again
- LyricsI'm home again, I won the war, and now I am behind your door.
I tried so hard to obey the law, and see the meaning of this all.
Remember me? Before the war.
I'm the man who lived next door.
- LyricsWhat the hell are you standing there for,
expecting me to help you, when I'm down myself
Waiting my saviour, my world is flooding over, there's no room for air,
I can't breathe, I would give a kingdom for one more day
I'd give - a kingdom
- LyricsRemember when we used to look how the sun sets far away?
And how you said: "this is never over"
I believed your every word and I guess you did too
But now you're saying : "hey, let's think this over"
You take my hand and pull me next to you, so close to you
- LyricsMy own land has closed its gates on me
All alone in world, it's scaring me
I am here to prove you wrong
I'm accused of something I live for
In my dreamland, there's one who understands
- Letter to Dana - (6:01) - 31,311 plays
- 8th Commandment - (3:56) - 29,486 plays
- Paid in Full - (4:25) - 26,790 plays
- Blank File - (4:05) - 25,674 plays
- UnOpened - (3:43) - 23,025 plays