14 Shouts - 166,538 Scrobbles
Frank "Son" Seals (August 13, 1942-December 20, 2004) was an American blues guitarist and singer. He was born in 1942 in Osceola, Arkansas where his father, Jim "Son" Seals, owned a small club. He began performing professionally by the age of 13, first as a drummer and later as a guitarist. In 1959, he formed his own band which performed locally and he also toured with Albert King. In 1971, he moved to Chicago.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Your Love Is Like a Cancer - (4:33) - 471 plays
- Funky Bitch - (5:55) - 362 plays
- Don't Pick Me for Your Fool - (4:15) - 305 plays
- Sadie - (6:06) - 313 plays
- LyricsSometimes I wonder, whyd I ever leave home?
Sometimes I wonder, whyd I ever leave home?
I had a few dollars in my pocket
Oh, now that little change is gone
I didnt think a city boy could be so dog-gone mean
- I Can't Hold Out - (4:14) - 240 plays
- No, No Baby - (4:30) - 249 plays
- Telephone Angel - (5:27) - 212 plays
- Hot Sauce - (3:01) - 173 plays
- Gentleman From the Windy City - (4:08) - 101 plays