36 Shouts - 237,910 Scrobbles
Behind the successful production of Son Kite are Sebastian Mullaert and Marcus Henriksson. With different origins they got together in 1996 and are today working full time as producers in their High-Hat Studio in Malmö, Sweden. What has made Son Kite such a success? Here’s a little view of their backgrounds that has for sure shaped them as producers. Sebastian started to play the organ at the age of eight, which also led him on to taking piano lessons.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- On Air - (8:47) - 526 plays
- On Air (MIDIval PunditZ Remix) - (10:14) - 524 plays
- Other Side - (8:23) - 366 plays
- Game & Watch - (9:38) - 378 plays
- The Stars Within Us - (8:08) - 396 plays
- Focus - (8:52) - 373 plays
- Let Us Be - (8:36) - 308 plays
- Jukebox - (9:21) - 260 plays
- Colours - (9:45) - 275 plays
- Million Wishes - (5:34) - 243 plays