101 Shouts - 622,456 Scrobbles
Thomas Roussel and Yannick Grandjean are SomethingALaMode, SALM for the intimate or those in a hurry, an exceptional duet, and I mean it because it is a rare thing to meet classical musicians fed on club culture – musicians just as thrilled by post romantics like Shostakovitch, Stravinski or Fauré among others as by Daft Punk ‘s Homework or Mirwais ‘ Disco Science; musicians who can launch a 2008 techno parade in front of 15...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- GString - (4:26) - 3,663 plays
- 5 AM - (4:43) - 3,532 plays
- Little Bit Of Feel Good - (3:58) - 1,920 plays
- RondoParisiano - (3:25) - 2,227 plays
- SchubertALaMode - (5:21) - 1,451 plays
- On my mind - 1,053 plays
- Toy Spark Gun - (3:42) - 904 plays
- Tracey's Interlude - (3:25) - 524 plays
- Vodka Martini - (4:02) - 714 plays
- Kairos - (3:56) - 774 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online