1,174 Shouts - 21,688,650 Scrobbles
Something Corporate is a rock band hailing from Orange County, California. Their current line-up includes pianist and vocalist Andrew McMahon, guitarist Josh Partington, bassist Kevin Page and Brian Ireland on drums. While they categorize their own music as piano rock, the industry has filed them somewhere between the pop punk genres. They are currently signed to Drive-Thru Records and Geffen Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI woke up in new york city
From my sleep behind the wheel
Caught a train to poughkeepsie
And time stood still
She wrote me a letter from san diego
- LyricsI can't imagine all the people that you know
and the places that you go
When the lights are turned down low
and I don't understand all the things you've seen
but I'm slipping in between
- LyricsMaybe when the room is empty,
maybe when the bottle's full,
maybe when the door gets broke down love can break in.
Maybe when I'm done with thinking
maybe you can think me whole
Is this the quiet place where you should be alone?
Is this where they're tortured and the trouble find their own?
I don't know,but i can tell this isn't you,your cover is blown.
Oh no, don't you dare hang up this phone
- LyricsStanding on the edge of morning
Scent of sex and new found glory
Playing as she's pulling back her hair
She drives away
She's feeling worthless
- If You C Jordan - (4:19) - 6,528 plays
- Hurricane - (3:50) - 7,050 plays
- Cavanaugh Park - (4:18) - 6,115 plays
- Me and the Moon - (4:12) - 6,200 plays
- Fall - (3:40) - 5,207 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online