78 Shouts - 234,871 Scrobbles
SOFT KILL is the not so new anymore post punk brainchild of Tobias Grave (BLESSURE GRAVE). In fall 2010, the project started demoing their first tracks which already showed their shared devotion to goth pop and post punk acts of the early 80’s. Indeed, the band’s debut full-length, “An Open Door”, is haunted by the ghosts of The Cure, Killing Joke and Magazine. In the seething restraint of “Borders Comfort” full of skittering single-note guitar runs...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Death in the Family - (2:48) - 4,092 plays
- From This Point On - (3:54) - 2,609 plays
- Sea of Doubt - (3:31) - 3,548 plays
- Be Alone - (3:47) - 3,069 plays
- Borders Comfort - (4:41) - 2,489 plays
- Feral Moans - (5:35) - 2,399 plays
- An Open Door - (4:42) - 1,987 plays
- Within this Mess - (2:58) - 1,601 plays
- Surrender - (4:07) - 1,437 plays
- From This Point - (3:52) - 1,034 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online