78 Shouts - 242,683 Scrobbles
SOFT KILL is the not so new anymore post punk brainchild of Tobias Grave (BLESSURE GRAVE). In fall 2010, the project started demoing their first tracks which already showed their shared devotion to goth pop and post punk acts of the early 80’s. Indeed, the band’s debut full-length, “An Open Door”, is haunted by the ghosts of The Cure, Killing Joke and Magazine. In the seething restraint of “Borders Comfort” full of skittering single-note guitar runs...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Death in the Family - (2:48) - 4,082 plays
- From This Point On - (3:54) - 2,549 plays
- Sea of Doubt - (3:31) - 3,027 plays
- Be Alone - (3:47) - 2,461 plays
- Borders Comfort - (4:41) - 2,252 plays
- Feral Moans - (5:35) - 2,225 plays
- An Open Door - (4:42) - 1,823 plays
- Within this Mess - (2:58) - 1,553 plays
- Surrender - (4:07) - 1,335 plays
- From This Point - (3:52) - 850 plays