82 Shouts - 244,818 Scrobbles
SOFT KILL is the not so new anymore post punk brainchild of Tobias Grave (BLESSURE GRAVE). In fall 2010, the project started demoing their first tracks which already showed their shared devotion to goth pop and post punk acts of the early 80’s. Indeed, the band’s debut full-length, “An Open Door”, is haunted by the ghosts of The Cure, Killing Joke and Magazine. In the seething restraint of “Borders Comfort” full of skittering single-note guitar runs...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Death in the Family - (2:48) - 3,943 plays
- From This Point On - (3:54) - 2,510 plays
- Sea of Doubt - (3:31) - 2,642 plays
- Be Alone - (3:47) - 2,306 plays
- Borders Comfort - (4:41) - 2,123 plays
- Feral Moans - (5:35) - 2,103 plays
- An Open Door - (4:42) - 1,715 plays
- Within this Mess - (2:58) - 1,433 plays
- Surrender - (4:07) - 1,262 plays
- From This Point - (3:52) - 752 plays