78 Shouts - 228,933 Scrobbles
SOFT KILL is the not so new anymore post punk brainchild of Tobias Grave (BLESSURE GRAVE). In fall 2010, the project started demoing their first tracks which already showed their shared devotion to goth pop and post punk acts of the early 80’s. Indeed, the band’s debut full-length, “An Open Door”, is haunted by the ghosts of The Cure, Killing Joke and Magazine. In the seething restraint of “Borders Comfort” full of skittering single-note guitar runs...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Death in the Family - (2:48) - 4,030 plays
- From This Point On - (3:54) - 2,644 plays
- Sea of Doubt - (3:31) - 3,551 plays
- Be Alone - (3:47) - 3,105 plays
- Borders Comfort - (4:41) - 2,516 plays
- Feral Moans - (5:35) - 2,418 plays
- An Open Door - (4:42) - 1,961 plays
- Within this Mess - (2:58) - 1,610 plays
- Surrender - (4:07) - 1,450 plays
- From This Point - (3:52) - 1,052 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online