67 Shouts - 171,434 Scrobbles
SOFT KILL is the not so new anymore post punk brainchild of Tobias Grave (BLESSURE GRAVE). In fall 2010, the project started demoing their first tracks which already showed their shared devotion to goth pop and post punk acts of the early 80’s. Indeed, the band’s debut full-length, “An Open Door”, is haunted by the ghosts of The Cure, Killing Joke and Magazine. In the seething restraint of “Borders Comfort” full of skittering single-note guitar runs...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Death in the Family - (2:48) - 3,492 plays
- Sea of Doubt - (3:31) - 3,335 plays
- Be Alone - (3:47) - 3,118 plays
- Borders Comfort - (4:41) - 2,758 plays
- Feral Moans - (5:35) - 2,605 plays
- An Open Door - (4:42) - 2,269 plays
- From This Point On - (3:54) - 1,876 plays
- Within this Mess - (2:58) - 2,006 plays
- Surrender - (4:07) - 1,769 plays
- From This Point - (3:52) - 1,363 plays