82 Shouts - 62,754 Scrobbles
Sopho Nizharadze (born February 6, 1986) is a Georgian singer, actress and songwriter who represented Georgia in the Eurovision Song Contest 2010 with the song "Shine". Born in Tbilisi (then-Soviet Georgia), Sofia graduated with honors from a musical academy, and afterward went to the Gnessin Russian Academy of Music. By age 11 she was chosen by the French journalist Bernard Pivot to take part in his telecast on TV5 Paris, where she performed well known French song "Douce France".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shine - (4:06) - 405 plays
- Shine (Eurovision 2010 - Georgia) - (3:01) - 189 plays
- Shine (Georgia) - (3:01) - 129 plays
- Shine - Georgia - (3:03) - 29 plays
- Hero - (3:30) - 16 plays
- Why Won't You Love Me - (4:10) - 12 plays
- The Reason I Go On - (4:00) - 13 plays
- No Way Out - (3:47) - 14 plays
- We Are All - (4:24) - 6 plays
- Call Me - (3:16) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online