3 Shouts - 6,851 Scrobbles
By her own description, Soccorro's music is characterized as a fusion of soul and rhythm and blues. One only has to listen to Soccorro sing and you feel as if you have no choice but to believe each and every word. A Georgia native, Soccorro's foray into music seemed predestined even at the early age of four. Born to equally talented parents; her mother was a dancer and her father a rhythm and blues singer, it's no wonder Soccorro developed a love for the stage. By age 13, she had already help establish a 3 girl singing group, including herself for which she wrote and arranged songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Get to Know You - (3:47) - 16 plays
- Tell Me - (4:19) - 17 plays
- The Way You Make Me Feel - (4:18) - 30 plays
- Real - (3:46) - 18 plays
- One in a Million - (4:18) - 9 plays
- In Love Interlude - (1:11) - 8 plays
- Let's Go Dancing - (3:22) - 7 plays
- Beautiful Man - (4:15) - 6 plays
- The Truth - (3:13) - 6 plays
- Whatcha Gon' Be - (4:02) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online