3 Shouts - 6,599 Scrobbles
By her own description, Soccorro's music is characterized as a fusion of soul and rhythm and blues. One only has to listen to Soccorro sing and you feel as if you have no choice but to believe each and every word. A Georgia native, Soccorro's foray into music seemed predestined even at the early age of four. Born to equally talented parents; her mother was a dancer and her father a rhythm and blues singer, it's no wonder Soccorro developed a love for the stage. By age 13, she had already help establish a 3 girl singing group, including herself for which she wrote and arranged songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tell Me - (4:19) - 31 plays
- Real - (3:46) - 40 plays
- The Way You Make Me Feel - (4:18) - 40 plays
- One in a Million - (4:18) - 19 plays
- Friends - (3:05) - 17 plays
- The Wake Up Call Interlude - (0:53) - 34 plays
- Too Late - (5:00) - 19 plays
- A New Beginning Interlude - (1:20) - 12 plays
- Get to Know You - (3:47) - 13 plays
- The Truth - (3:13) - 17 plays