1,981 Shouts - 5,986,674 Scrobbles
Soap&Skin is the experimental musical project of Austrian artist Anja Plaschg (born 5 April 1990).
Anja Plaschg grew up in a small village called Gnas in south east Styria, where her parents have a farm. She has played piano since she was six. At the age of 14 she began violin studies and developed an interest in electronic music. She attended the Graz Polytechnic for Graphic Design, but dropped out at 16 and moved to Vienna shortly afterwards. There she studied art at the Academy of Fine Arts in the master class of Daniel Richter, but at 18 dropped out again.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mr. Gaunt Pt 1000 - (2:26) - 29,150 plays
- Thanatos - (2:31) - 29,610 plays
- The Sun - (3:12) - 25,116 plays
- Voyage Voyage - (5:17) - 26,947 plays
- Wonder - (3:13) - 27,000 plays
- Sleep - (2:42) - 22,805 plays
- Turbine Womb - (3:43) - 20,751 plays
- Spiracle - (2:47) - 21,882 plays
- Cry Wolf - (3:47) - 19,155 plays
- Vater - (5:35) - 22,868 plays