0 Shouts - 1,181,942 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist with this name:Read More...
1) Snow (born Darrin O'Brien on October 30, 1968 in North York, Ontario) is an award-winning Canadian reggae musician. His 1992 debut album was 12 Inches of Snow. MC Shan and Edmond Leary (Keyboards and writer) produced the entire album, apart from one track which was produced by John Ficarrotta. The album was produced shortly before Snow was imprisoned. Upon his release from prison, his first single "Informer", featuring MC Shan, became a chart topping hit. It later went on to became one of the largest-selling reggae records of all time, including a #1 hit in the United States and a top 10 hit in the United Kingdom.
2) SNoW (born: June 11, 1985 in Tokyo, Japan) is a J-Pop singer. She currently attends Santa Monica College in California. She has grown up in a bilingual environment. Her favorite artists include Ani DiFranco, Iggy Pop, Talking Heads, and Jack Johnson.
Her debut single Yes was released under an indie record label in November 2004. In 2005, she switched labels to Sony Music Entertainment and released Hanabi made Ato Sukoshi (花火まであとすこし - unofficial translation: "A Little Longer Until the Fireworks") in July. Her third single, Sakasama no Chō (逆さまの蝶 - unofficial translation: "The Inversed Butterfly"), was released on January 25, 2006. The song has been used for the opening theme song to the anime Jigoku Shoujo (地獄少女) since it began airing in October 4, 2005. The song will be inserted into the movie Humoresque ~Sakasama no Chō~ to be released in February 2006.
3) Snow is a hair/sleaze rock band that in 2006 was one of the features artists on Perris Records' "Hollywood Hairspray, Volume 5" various artists disc, with their track "Razorblade Kiss". They are compared to the likes of Skid Row, Britny Fox, and Dokken.
Their self-titled debut album is set for a September 3, 2007 release on the Z Records label.
4) Snow is a psychedelic/folk rock band from the US, who released one self-titled album in 1968.
5) Snow is a Japanese Visual Kei band.
6) ＳNOW was a heavy metal band from US, who released one self-titled EP in 1981.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsInformer, you no say "daddy, me Snow, me I'll go blame"
A licky boom-boom down
Detective-mon said daddy me Snow me stab someone down the lane
A licky boom-boom down
Informer, you no say "daddy, me Snow, me I'll go blame"
- LyricsItsuka hikari ni mukau sakasama no chou
Kimi to kami
wo kiru kagami no naka
Jugyouchuu no rouka hibiku
- LyricsIma nanji ka oshiete yume to itte dakishimete
Haikyo no machi ni mioboe ga aru
Anata to mekutta shashinshuu no naka
Doushite hitori atashi wa hitori
Sugu ni sugu ni yume nanda to kizuku
- LyricsLonely lonely lonely Monday morning
Informer dem pon every corner, alright alright yeah
Lonely lonely lonely Monday morning
And I didn't have no company, alright alright
Police them come an' now they blow down me door
- LyricsStarted at the very second as she turned her head
I looked deep into her eyes
Caught a vision of love
(Caught a vision of love)
She was all so fine and all so sweet
- Legal - 14,547 plays
- 逆さまの蝶 - 45,493 plays
- Informer  - 9,692 plays
- Runway - 7,872 plays
- Night Light - 19,442 plays