4 Shouts - 54,771 Scrobbles
Snorri Helgason is a singer-songwriter from Reykjavik, Iceland.
At age 19 years, Snorri decided to devote his life to the only thing that ever truly interested him - music. He taught himself to play guitar, sing and write songs. Two years later, he formed a band called Sprengjuhöllin with a few of his childhood friends. In the band’s short lifespan, Sprengjuhöllin managed to release two best-selling albums, perform at countless sold out shows and becoming one of the most popular bands in Iceland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Carol - (3:52) - 842 plays
- Kveðja - (2:30) - 544 plays
- Freeze Out - (2:42) - 384 plays
- River - (3:08) - 384 plays
- Don't let her - (4:06) - 246 plays
- I'm gonna put my name on your door - (3:35) - 221 plays
- Summer Is Almost Gone - 321 plays
- Queen Street - (4:01) - 170 plays
- She's a meadow - (3:43) - 146 plays
- Mockingbird - (4:01) - 207 plays