5 Shouts - 41,289 Scrobbles
Snorri Helgason is a singer-songwriter from Reykjavik, Iceland.
At age 19 years, Snorri decided to devote his life to the only thing that ever truly interested him - music. He taught himself to play guitar, sing and write songs. Two years later, he formed a band called Sprengjuhöllin with a few of his childhood friends. In the band’s short lifespan, Sprengjuhöllin managed to release two best-selling albums, perform at countless sold out shows and becoming one of the most popular bands in Iceland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Carol - (3:52) - 950 plays
- Freeze Out - (2:42) - 422 plays
- River - (3:08) - 524 plays
- Don't let her - (4:06) - 283 plays
- Mockingbird - (4:01) - 261 plays
- I'm gonna put my name on your door - (3:35) - 263 plays
- Summer Is Almost Gone - 381 plays
- Queen Street - (4:01) - 239 plays
- Misty Roses - (2:45) - 168 plays
- Snorri Helgason - Calling - (3:46) - 150 plays