4 Shouts - 50,798 Scrobbles
Snorri Helgason is a singer-songwriter from Reykjavik, Iceland.
At age 19 years, Snorri decided to devote his life to the only thing that ever truly interested him - music. He taught himself to play guitar, sing and write songs. Two years later, he formed a band called Sprengjuhöllin with a few of his childhood friends. In the band’s short lifespan, Sprengjuhöllin managed to release two best-selling albums, perform at countless sold out shows and becoming one of the most popular bands in Iceland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Carol - (3:52) - 813 plays
- Kveðja - (2:30) - 533 plays
- Summer Is Almost Gone - 470 plays
- Freeze Out - (2:42) - 315 plays
- River - (3:08) - 452 plays
- I'm gonna put my name on your door - (3:35) - 210 plays
- Don't let her - (4:06) - 210 plays
- Mockingbird - (4:01) - 249 plays
- Queen Street - (4:01) - 166 plays
- Misty Roses - (2:45) - 113 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online