4 Shouts - 49,452 Scrobbles
Snorri Helgason is a singer-songwriter from Reykjavik, Iceland.
At age 19 years, Snorri decided to devote his life to the only thing that ever truly interested him - music. He taught himself to play guitar, sing and write songs. Two years later, he formed a band called Sprengjuhöllin with a few of his childhood friends. In the band’s short lifespan, Sprengjuhöllin managed to release two best-selling albums, perform at countless sold out shows and becoming one of the most popular bands in Iceland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Carol - (3:52) - 832 plays
- Kveðja - (2:30) - 507 plays
- Summer Is Almost Gone - 477 plays
- Freeze Out - (2:42) - 311 plays
- River - (3:08) - 476 plays
- I'm gonna put my name on your door - (3:35) - 210 plays
- Don't let her - (4:06) - 193 plays
- Mockingbird - (4:01) - 251 plays
- Queen Street - (4:01) - 167 plays
- Misty Roses - (2:45) - 116 plays