0 Shouts - 43,178 Scrobbles
Sneaky Feelings were a 1980s New Zealand pop/rock band, led by Matthew Bannister, who recorded on the Flying Nun label. Initially recording with the line-up of Bannister (guitar), David Pine (guitar), Kat Tyrie (bass) and Martin Durrant (drums), Tyrie was replaced by John Kelcher early in the band's career. Durrant left shortly before the band's demise, and was replaced by Ross Burge.Read More...
Sneaky Feelings were unusual among Dunedin Sound bands in that all four members of the band sang and several of the members wrote material. The jangle sound of the guitars and layered vocals drew their influence from the music of the Byrds and the Beatles, and comparisons can be made with some of California's Paisley Underground bands.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Trouble With Kay - 5,230 plays
- Husband House - 4,464 plays
- Throwing Stones - 2,663 plays
- Not To Take Sides - 2,243 plays
- Strangers Again - 1,649 plays
- Waiting for Touchdown - 1,413 plays
- Someone Else's Eyes - 1,471 plays
- Pity's Sake - 1,522 plays
- Backroom - 1,249 plays
- Maybe You Need To Come Back - 880 plays