0 Shouts - 42,565 Scrobbles
Sneaky Feelings were a 1980s New Zealand pop/rock band, led by Matthew Bannister, who recorded on the Flying Nun label. Initially recording with the line-up of Bannister (guitar), David Pine (guitar), Kat Tyrie (bass) and Martin Durrant (drums), Tyrie was replaced by John Kelcher early in the band's career. Durrant left shortly before the band's demise, and was replaced by Ross Burge.Read More...
Sneaky Feelings were unusual among Dunedin Sound bands in that all four members of the band sang and several of the members wrote material. The jangle sound of the guitars and layered vocals drew their influence from the music of the Byrds and the Beatles, and comparisons can be made with some of California's Paisley Underground bands.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Trouble With Kay - 5,208 plays
- Husband House - 4,394 plays
- Throwing Stones - 2,611 plays
- Not To Take Sides - 2,189 plays
- Strangers Again - 1,612 plays
- Waiting for Touchdown - 1,362 plays
- Someone Else's Eyes - 1,436 plays
- Pity's Sake - 1,509 plays
- Backroom - 1,235 plays
- Maybe You Need To Come Back - 869 plays