0 Shouts - 42,329 Scrobbles
Sneaky Feelings were a 1980s New Zealand pop/rock band, led by Matthew Bannister, who recorded on the Flying Nun label. Initially recording with the line-up of Bannister (guitar), David Pine (guitar), Kat Tyrie (bass) and Martin Durrant (drums), Tyrie was replaced by John Kelcher early in the band's career. Durrant left shortly before the band's demise, and was replaced by Ross Burge.Read More...
Sneaky Feelings were unusual among Dunedin Sound bands in that all four members of the band sang and several of the members wrote material. The jangle sound of the guitars and layered vocals drew their influence from the music of the Byrds and the Beatles, and comparisons can be made with some of California's Paisley Underground bands.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Trouble With Kay - 5,196 plays
- Husband House - 4,351 plays
- Throwing Stones - 2,595 plays
- Not To Take Sides - 2,159 plays
- Strangers Again - 1,603 plays
- Waiting for Touchdown - 1,330 plays
- Someone Else's Eyes - 1,423 plays
- Pity's Sake - 1,505 plays
- Backroom - 1,231 plays
- Maybe You Need To Come Back - 865 plays