0 Shouts - 3,706 Scrobbles
Few bands on todays French metal scene can rock you with melodic Hard Rock like in the late 80s in the US. Relying basically on their own musical tastes rather than fashions, our four musicians joined in January 2002 in Paris to form SNAKE EYE. They want to find back the emotion musicality and energy that put bands like Whitesnake, Winger, Dokken or Skid Row in the spotlight, and they rapidly composed the material for a first demo, recorded in April 2002.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- resurrection - (4:10) - 31 plays
- Freak - (3:15) - 23 plays
- Turn Around - (6:23) - 20 plays
- Kids In America (Kim Wilde cover) - (4:16) - 11 plays
- Never Enough - (4:06) - 15 plays
- Cry for Mercy - (2:49) - 13 plays
- Highway to Love - (4:55) - 13 plays
- Take Me Back - (4:57) - 15 plays
- Make It - (4:17) - 12 plays
- Live to Die - (3:15) - 12 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online