0 Shouts - 3,436 Scrobbles
Few bands on todays French metal scene can rock you with melodic Hard Rock like in the late 80s in the US. Relying basically on their own musical tastes rather than fashions, our four musicians joined in January 2002 in Paris to form SNAKE EYE. They want to find back the emotion musicality and energy that put bands like Whitesnake, Winger, Dokken or Skid Row in the spotlight, and they rapidly composed the material for a first demo, recorded in April 2002.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kids In America (Kim Wilde cover) - (4:16) - 19 plays
- Brotherhood - (4:50) - 10 plays
- Kids In America - (4:14) - 13 plays
- Kids in America (Kim Wilde) - (4:14) - 6 plays
- Kids In America [Kim Wilde Cover] - (4:16) - 4 plays
- Downtown - (4:26) - 5 plays
- Nobody - (5:07) - 4 plays
- High Enough - (4:24) - 5 plays
- Countdown To Midnight - (3:24) - 3 plays
- Restless - (4:25) - 2 plays