Smokey Robinson and The Miracles
74 Shouts - 3,732,220 Scrobbles
Smokey Robinson and the Miracles was the performing and recording name from 1965 to 1972 of renowned American R&B/soul group The Miracles. From Detroit, Michigan, the band Miracles remain notable as the first successful group act for Berry Gordy's motown Records. Over their career across the 1960s, 70s and 80s, the Miracles were one of Motown's signature acts with over forty top 40 R&B hits. Over the same time period, their original lead singer and founding member Smokey Robinson became one of the most successful songwriters and record producers of all time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Tears of a Clown - (3:01) - 2,021 plays
- The Tracks Of My Tears - (4:03) - 1,596 plays
- I Second That Emotion - (2:42) - 1,112 plays
- Ooo Baby Baby - (2:44) - 1,032 plays
- Going to a Go-Go - (4:42) - 529 plays
- Shop Around - (3:05) - 549 plays
- You've Really Got A Hold On Me - (2:50) - 548 plays
- More Love - (2:50) - 243 plays
- Mickey's Monkey - (2:48) - 332 plays
- Cruisin' - (4:28) - 347 plays