Smokey Robinson and The Miracles
74 Shouts - 3,743,109 Scrobbles
Smokey Robinson and the Miracles was the performing and recording name from 1965 to 1972 of renowned American R&B/soul group The Miracles. From Detroit, Michigan, the band Miracles remain notable as the first successful group act for Berry Gordy's motown Records. Over their career across the 1960s, 70s and 80s, the Miracles were one of Motown's signature acts with over forty top 40 R&B hits. Over the same time period, their original lead singer and founding member Smokey Robinson became one of the most successful songwriters and record producers of all time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Tears of a Clown - (3:01) - 1,976 plays
- The Tracks Of My Tears - (4:03) - 1,612 plays
- I Second That Emotion - (2:42) - 975 plays
- Ooo Baby Baby - (2:44) - 941 plays
- Going to a Go-Go - (4:42) - 552 plays
- Shop Around - (3:05) - 533 plays
- You've Really Got A Hold On Me - (2:50) - 546 plays
- More Love - (2:50) - 246 plays
- Mickey's Monkey - (2:48) - 336 plays
- Cruisin' - (4:28) - 327 plays