Smokey Robinson and The Miracles
74 Shouts - 3,259,329 Scrobbles
Smokey Robinson and the Miracles was the performing and recording name from 1965 to 1972 of renowned American R&B/soul group The Miracles. From Detroit, Michigan, the band Miracles remain notable as the first successful group act for Berry Gordy's motown Records. Over their career across the 1960s, 70s and 80s, the Miracles were one of Motown's signature acts with over forty top 40 R&B hits. Over the same time period, their original lead singer and founding member Smokey Robinson became one of the most successful songwriters and record producers of all time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Tracks Of My Tears - (4:03) - 11,399 plays
- The Tears of a Clown - (3:04) - 4,044 plays
- I Second That Emotion - (2:42) - 3,504 plays
- Ooo Baby Baby - (2:44) - 2,153 plays
When I became of age my mother called me to her side
She said 'son you're growing up now, pretty soon
You'll take a bride'...
- You've Really Got A Hold On Me - (2:50) - 2,143 plays
- Going to a Go-Go - (4:42) - 923 plays
- Mickey's Monkey - (2:48) - 767 plays
- More Love - (2:49) - 946 plays
- Baby, Baby Don't Cry - (3:57) - 643 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods