69 Shouts - 310,318 Scrobbles
At school in rural England during the mid-late‘90s, best mates Katherine Blamire and Jessica Davies hoped they’d one day escape their home town and dive headlong into the landscape and myth of America, the promised land of their dreams. Little did they know that by 2010, they’d have lived in New Orleans and Vancouver, recorded with 21st century icon Jack White and toured across continents. And now they’re releasing a debut album that fulfils the promise of their earlier singles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsYOU'VE GOT THE POWER TO BRING ME DOWN
BUT I'VE GOT SOME SENSE AND I'M GOING TO LET IT GO
I SEE YOU COMING LIKE A WEIGHT OF STONES
BUT MY DESTRUCTION IS MINE TO OWN SO..
- LyricsI WOKE TOO SOON
SOFT LINES OF DAWN IN THE ROOM
THE WORLD, SO QUIET
DREAMING IN ULTRA-VIOLET
- LyricsTHE THREE OF US SAT IN A LINE
TWENTY MINUTES TO SPARE AS THE BUS CHANGED ITS DRIVER
YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO SEE THE STARS FROM THE DESERT
WELL NOW'S YOUR CHANCE
- LyricsI SAW YOUR EYES GLANCING BACK IN THE MIRROR
BRIGHT LIGHTS STREAMING FASTER
AT NIGHT IN THE MOTEL I DREAM OF THE CAR
CRASHING THROUGH THE WILD PASTURES
- LyricsAS THE SUMMER FADES TO A WATERY LIGHT
AND AUTUMN'S HUES ARE COMING TO LIFE
CAN WE START SOMETHING NEW?
JUST ME AND YOU
THROUGH LOW LIGHT AND TREES
- Take Me Down When You Go - (4:26) - 1,920 plays
- Blood Speaks - (5:52) - 1,819 plays
- Feel It Coming Near - (5:00) - 1,694 plays
- Hotel Room - (4:10) - 1,929 plays
- Hideaway - (3:53) - 1,497 plays