7 Shouts - 134,068 Scrobbles
Smiley Lewis (5 July 1913 – 7 October 1966) was a New Orleans rhythm and blues musician. Lewis was born in DeQuincy, Louisiana, U.S., with the given name of Overton Amos Lemons. He began to play music in New Orleans, in his mid-teens. Lewis had hit songs in 1952 with "The Bells Are Ringing", and in 1955 with the original recorded version of "I Hear You Knocking" (written by Dave Bartholomew and Pearl King).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Hear You Knocking - (2:33) - 1,827 plays
- I Hear you Knockin' - (2:34) - 1,058 plays
- Shame, Shame, Shame - (1:59) - 364 plays
- Blue Monday - (2:43) - 335 plays
- Turn On Your Volume Baby - (2:39) - 468 plays
- One Night - (2:20) - 254 plays
- Shame Shame Shame - (1:59) - 198 plays
- Someday (You'll Want Me) - (2:16) - 160 plays
- Lillie Mae - (2:14) - 127 plays
- The Bells Are Ringing - (2:26) - 113 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online