20 Shouts - 89,688 Scrobbles
Smackin' Isaiah formed in 1997 in New Bedford, Massachusetts when most of its members were still in high school. Originally named Koen and mainly influenced by Nirvana, their sound drifted from grunge, to having ska influences, to finally settling down on melodic hardcore. Their line-up changed slightly with Nuno Pereira as vocalist, Trevor Reilly as lead guitarist, Jonathan Teves as bassist, John Carvalho as rhythm guitarist and Nicholas Pasquale Angelini as drummer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wyoming State - (2:42) - 51 plays
- 1957 - (0:50) - 52 plays
- September 9th - (2:07) - 72 plays
- Bowling - (2:51) - 37 plays
- Forget Her - (2:45) - 36 plays
- Shot - (5:46) - 78 plays
- Mushmouth - (2:17) - 41 plays
- Mob Life - (1:37) - 36 plays
- Beer And Loafing In New Bedford - (3:03) - 29 plays
- Swingin' On A Vine - (1:52) - 28 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online