288 Shouts - 2,779,493 Scrobbles
1) Slut is a German indie rock band from Ingolstadt, Bavaria that sings in English (they only use German lyrics in their songs for the "Dreigroschenoper")). The band was formed in 1995 by Christian Neuburger (vocals, guitar), Matthias Neuburger (drums), Rainer Schaller (guitar) and Gerd Rosenacker (bass guitar). After they had recorded their first album, René Arbeithuber (keyboard, vocals) joined.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsFill it and thrill it
Turn back to kill it
Just gimme the laughter
You were a mistress
- Why Pourquoi (I Think I Like You) - (3:08) - 1,307 plays
- If I Had A Heart - (3:55) - 1,114 plays
- Staggered And Torn - (4:56) - 927 plays
- Next Big Thing - (3:24) - 906 plays
- All We Need Is Silence - (4:02) - 771 plays
- Anybody Have A Roadmap - (3:55) - 824 plays
- Time Is Not A Remedy - (3:40) - 546 plays
- All Show - (4:25) - 744 plays
- Remote Controlled - (3:09) - 827 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online