Slow Dancing Society
138 Shouts - 716,029 Scrobbles
Drew Sullivan, aka Slow Dancing Society is a Washington based producer and musician. His first album, “The Sound of Lights When Dim” is a sumptuous unfolding ride towards a fading horizon. The album has all the qualities of an Eno ambient classic whilst forging its own musical and emotional path. As with Brian Eno’s finest moments and David Sylvian’s ambient explorations, this work manages to dissolve its temporal markers and speak about moments removed from time. It talks to the delicious flaws of memory and feeling whilst never sullying itself with literalness or simple documentation.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Song That Will Help You Remember To Forget - (6:14) - 30,000 plays
- The Warm Familiar Smell Of September - (4:08) - 2,257 plays
- The Delicate Sound Of Silence - (7:06) - 1,860 plays
- Be There - (4:11) - 1,613 plays
- Radiance - (4:32) - 1,469 plays
- How Life Was Meant To Be Lived - (8:35) - 1,488 plays
- West Of 4th (Kristina's Song) - (8:08) - 1,154 plays
- A Lonesome Sentiment - (7:24) - 1,042 plays
- A Few Moments - (5:55) - 1,089 plays
- Bones & Ice (Summer Trees Turn) - (5:28) - 694 plays