Slow Dancing Society
138 Shouts - 696,905 Scrobbles
Drew Sullivan, aka Slow Dancing Society is a Washington based producer and musician. His first album, “The Sound of Lights When Dim” is a sumptuous unfolding ride towards a fading horizon. The album has all the qualities of an Eno ambient classic whilst forging its own musical and emotional path. As with Brian Eno’s finest moments and David Sylvian’s ambient explorations, this work manages to dissolve its temporal markers and speak about moments removed from time. It talks to the delicious flaws of memory and feeling whilst never sullying itself with literalness or simple documentation.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Song That Will Help You Remember To Forget - (6:14) - 29,092 plays
- The Warm Familiar Smell Of September - (4:08) - 2,163 plays
- The Delicate Sound Of Silence - (7:06) - 1,869 plays
- Be There - (4:11) - 1,584 plays
- How Life Was Meant To Be Lived - (8:35) - 1,505 plays
- Radiance - (4:32) - 1,428 plays
- West Of 4th (Kristina's Song) - (8:08) - 1,067 plays
- A Lonesome Sentiment - (7:24) - 939 plays
- Love is on the Way - (8:10) - 726 plays
- Bones & Ice (Summer Trees Turn) - (5:28) - 762 plays