Slow Dancing Society
127 Shouts - 547,810 Scrobbles
Drew Sullivan, aka Slow Dancing Society is a Washington based producer and musician. His first album, “The Sound of Lights When Dim” is a sumptuous unfolding ride towards a fading horizon. The album has all the qualities of an Eno ambient classic whilst forging its own musical and emotional path. As with Brian Eno’s finest moments and David Sylvian’s ambient explorations, this work manages to dissolve its temporal markers and speak about moments removed from time. It talks to the delicious flaws of memory and feeling whilst never sullying itself with literalness or simple documentation.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Song That Will Help You Remember To Forget - (6:14) - 3,331 plays
- The Delicate Sound Of Silence - (7:06) - 2,373 plays
- The Warm Familiar Smell Of September - (4:08) - 2,144 plays
- How Life Was Meant To Be Lived - (8:35) - 2,277 plays
- Radiance - (4:32) - 2,007 plays
- Be There - (4:11) - 1,730 plays
- The Songs In Your Eyes - (8:06) - 1,447 plays
- Love is on the Way - (8:10) - 1,123 plays
- Bones & Ice (Summer Trees Turn) - (5:28) - 1,204 plays
- West Of 4th (Kristina's Song) - (8:08) - 1,214 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release