Slow Dancing Society
133 Shouts - 648,477 Scrobbles
Drew Sullivan, aka Slow Dancing Society is a Washington based producer and musician. His first album, “The Sound of Lights When Dim” is a sumptuous unfolding ride towards a fading horizon. The album has all the qualities of an Eno ambient classic whilst forging its own musical and emotional path. As with Brian Eno’s finest moments and David Sylvian’s ambient explorations, this work manages to dissolve its temporal markers and speak about moments removed from time. It talks to the delicious flaws of memory and feeling whilst never sullying itself with literalness or simple documentation.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Song That Will Help You Remember To Forget - (6:14) - 17,744 plays
- The Warm Familiar Smell Of September - (4:08) - 2,312 plays
- The Delicate Sound Of Silence - (7:06) - 1,748 plays
- How Life Was Meant To Be Lived - (8:35) - 1,610 plays
- Be There - (4:11) - 1,502 plays
- Come The Morning Light - (6:48) - 1,338 plays
- Radiance - (4:32) - 1,429 plays
- O Captain! My Captain! - (4:49) - 1,169 plays
- By Morning This Will All Seem Like A Dream - (4:10) - 1,411 plays
- Cogency - (3:23) - 1,409 plays