Slow Dancing Society
123 Shouts - 506,787 Scrobbles
Drew Sullivan, aka Slow Dancing Society is a Washington based producer and musician. His first album, “The Sound of Lights When Dim” is a sumptuous unfolding ride towards a fading horizon. The album has all the qualities of an Eno ambient classic whilst forging its own musical and emotional path. As with Brian Eno’s finest moments and David Sylvian’s ambient explorations, this work manages to dissolve its temporal markers and speak about moments removed from time. It talks to the delicious flaws of memory and feeling whilst never sullying itself with literalness or simple documentation.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Song That Will Help You Remember To Forget - (6:14) - 3,692 plays
- The Delicate Sound Of Silence - (7:06) - 3,061 plays
- The Warm Familiar Smell Of September - (4:08) - 2,902 plays
- How Life Was Meant To Be Lived - (8:35) - 3,172 plays
- Radiance - (4:32) - 2,561 plays
- Be There - (4:11) - 2,305 plays
- The Songs In Your Eyes - (8:06) - 1,900 plays
- West Of 4th (Kristina's Song) - (8:08) - 1,705 plays
- Bones & Ice (Summer Trees Turn) - (5:28) - 1,761 plays
- under the sodium lights - (5:54) - 1,346 plays