108 Shouts - 962,580 Scrobbles
Slick Shoes was a pop punk band with Christian origins from Antelope Valley, California. Their name comes from the hit 1985 movie, The Goonies, 'slick shoes' being one of the character Data's many gadgets. The band formed in 1994 and made their first release as a self-titled EP in 1997. They released 5 full length CDs, 4 of them on Seattle based Tooth and Nail Records. They also released an EP, a split with Autopilot Off and a greatest hits CD entitled The Biggest & The Best, featuring 3 previously unreleased songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI'm so addicted to the loving that you're feeding to me
Can't do without it, this feeling's got me weak in the knees
Body's in withdrawal every time you take it away
Can't you hear me callin'? Begging you to come out and play?
So baby, come to me
- LyricsTime stands still the air begins to swell.
The broken hearted shadow of someone who feels left out of life.
Seems like all the stars have fallen from the sky.
All that's left is the grinning moon that's laughing at your cries.
Are you burning up down inside?
- LyricsAll day long I've sat here
For I cannot find my way
Left or right I'll still go on
But will I see your face?
But now is the time, we will survive
- LyricsKicked in the head again today why do I have to be like this
I've wasted so much time just wondering what it is and if it's right
Why does it have to hurt so much to fight
With failure chasing at my feet I will not be afraid to dream
My hopes been loss so many times I think I'm gonna lose my mind
- LyricsLooking into your eyes I've seen all
I want to be and I don't want it to end
If I could only put into words the way I see you
I only know I have an angel with me now
And when I fall asleep your all that I see
- Carpenteria - (2:02) - 414 plays
- Angel - Wake Up Screaming Album Version - (2:18) - 337 plays
- Hope Against Hope - (2:03) - 291 plays
- Always There - (2:36) - 313 plays
- My Ignorance - (3:28) - 294 plays