108 Shouts - 943,103 Scrobbles
Slick Shoes was a pop punk band with Christian origins from Antelope Valley, California. Their name comes from the hit 1985 movie, The Goonies, 'slick shoes' being one of the character Data's many gadgets. The band formed in 1994 and made their first release as a self-titled EP in 1997. They released 5 full length CDs, 4 of them on Seattle based Tooth and Nail Records. They also released an EP, a split with Autopilot Off and a greatest hits CD entitled The Biggest & The Best, featuring 3 previously unreleased songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Candy - (3:30) - 1,519 plays
- LyricsTime stands still the air begins to swell.
The broken hearted shadow of someone who feels left out of life.
Seems like all the stars have fallen from the sky.
All that's left is the grinning moon that's laughing at your cries.
Are you burning up down inside?
- LyricsAll day long I've sat here
For I cannot find my way
Left or right I'll still go on
But will I see your face?
But now is the time, we will survive
- Once Again - (3:12) - 643 plays
- Angel - (2:16) - 589 plays
- Carpenteria - (2:02) - 634 plays
- Always There - (2:36) - 596 plays
- Hope Against Hope - (2:05) - 421 plays
- Simon's Quest - (3:11) - 407 plays
- Angel - Wake Up Screaming Album Version - (2:18) - 406 plays