290 Shouts - 1,597,248 Scrobbles
Slick Rick (born Richard Walters on January 14, 1965 in South Wimbledon, London, England) is an East Coast rapper, known for a series of hip hop recordings during the 1980s. He was blinded by broken glass as an infant and took to wearing an eyepatch from an early age. Walters moved with his family to the Bronx in 1975. Charlie Rock of Harlem World crew was instrumental in Doug E. Fresh and Slick Rick being brought together.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsUncle Ricky, could you read us a bedtime story?
Please, huh, please?
Alright, you kids get to bed, I'll get the storybook
Y'all tucked in? Yeah, here we go
Once upon a time, not long ago
- LyricsDon’t try to claim things I haven’t earned honest, man
Slick Rick and Outkast is on this jam
What kid? Diamond on the 2-2 grand
Trying to help raise all youth to man
Slick the ruler rick, his space to slam
- LyricsLadies, and gentlemen and lowlifes
It is with outstanding pleasure
That we are here to present tonight
Slick Rick, the Ruler! And MC Ricky D
Doing their smash hit, 'Mona Lisa,'
- LyricsHit it! Aw yeah! Yeah!
La di da di, la di da di, la di, la di
You know what, you peep this, la di da di, we like to party
We don't cause trouble, we don't bother nobody
We're just some men that's on the mic
- LyricsHey young world the world is yours
Hey young world the world is yours
Young world young world the world is yours
This rap here it may cause concern it's
- Treat Her Like A Prostitute - (3:56) - 3,212 plays
- The Ruler's Back - (5:39) - 3,125 plays
- Teenage Love - (4:49) - 2,693 plays
- Indian Girl (An Adult Story) - (3:18) - 2,047 plays
- The Moment I Feared - (3:37) - 1,979 plays