63 Shouts - 298,571 Scrobbles
Sleeping States is a musical project of London-based Markland Starkie. Started in 2004/5, Markland has released a number of EPs and a CD-R album ('Distances Are Great' which includes the songs London Fields and a cover of Bacharach's Don't Make Me Over) on several small DIY labels in Britain, most of which have long sold out. His most recent long player, 'There The Open Spaces', which included an extended version of the single Rivers, was released in September 2007 to critical acclaim.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rivers - (4:52) - 474 plays
- Planning My Escape - (1:53) - 320 plays
- September, Maybe - (5:52) - 249 plays
- Rings Of Saturn - (4:47) - 141 plays
- I Wonder - (3:20) - 173 plays
- Rain check - (1:08) - 180 plays
- Contact Lunacy - (6:07) - 193 plays
- Come Closer To Me Now - (1:59) - 197 plays
- Gardens Of The South - (4:13) - 116 plays
- The Sleeping States, Or Who Has Been Rocking My Dreamboat? - (2:59) - 202 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online