64 Shouts - 299,204 Scrobbles
Sleeping States is a musical project of London-based Markland Starkie. Started in 2004/5, Markland has released a number of EPs and a CD-R album ('Distances Are Great' which includes the songs London Fields and a cover of Bacharach's Don't Make Me Over) on several small DIY labels in Britain, most of which have long sold out. His most recent long player, 'There The Open Spaces', which included an extended version of the single Rivers, was released in September 2007 to critical acclaim.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rivers - (4:52) - 328 plays
- Rings Of Saturn - (4:47) - 183 plays
- Planning My Escape - (1:53) - 211 plays
- September, Maybe - (5:52) - 156 plays
- I Wonder - (3:20) - 122 plays
- Gardens Of The South - (4:13) - 120 plays
- Contact Lunacy - (6:07) - 109 plays
- Come Closer To Me Now - (1:59) - 113 plays
- The Next Village - (5:29) - 93 plays
- Rain check - (1:08) - 117 plays