1,180 Shouts - 8,979,545 Scrobbles
Sleater-Kinney was a rock band which formed in 1994 in Olympia, Washington, United States. The band's most prominent lineup was Corin Tucker (vocals, guitar), Carrie Brownstein (vocals, guitar) and Janet Weiss (drums). Before Weiss, the band had a succession of drummers, including Lora Macfarlane, Misty Farrell and Toni Gogin. The group's name is derived from Sleater Kinney Road, Interstate 5 off ramp #108 in Lacey, Washington, the location of one of their early practice spaces.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsMy baby loves me, I'm so happy
Happy makes me a modern girl
Took my money and bought a TV
TV brings me closer to the world
My whole life looked like a picture of a sunny day
- Jumpers - (4:23) - 12,006 plays
- LyricsDig me out, dig me in
Outta this mess, baby, outta my head
What do you want, what do you know?
One to get started, three till we go
Dig me out, dig me in
- LyricsSo you want to be entertained?
Please look away, don't look away
We're not here 'cause we want to entertain
Go away, don't go away
Reality is the new fiction they saw
- LyricsIn one more hour I will be gone
In one more hour I'll leave this room
The dress you wore, the pretty shoes
Are things I left behind for you
Oh, you've got the darkest eyes
- The Fox - (4:18) - 7,611 plays
- I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone - (2:36) - 7,352 plays
- Wilderness - (3:39) - 5,818 plays
- Turn It On - (3:12) - 6,522 plays
- What's Mine Is Yours - (4:57) - 5,801 plays