61 Shouts - 297,034 Scrobbles
Slaraffenland are a Copenhagen, Denmark based band. Their sound is a mixture of many different styles, including post rock, experimental rock, alternative, noise, and freeform-jazz, combined in a unique process that is half composition and half improvisation.
Slaraffenland were initially formed in 2001, but their current line-up was not finalized until 2002. The band consists of Mike, Christian Taagehøj, Niklas, Bjoern, and Jeppe.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online