61 Shouts - 295,000 Scrobbles
Slaraffenland are a Copenhagen, Denmark based band. Their sound is a mixture of many different styles, including post rock, experimental rock, alternative, noise, and freeform-jazz, combined in a unique process that is half composition and half improvisation.
Slaraffenland were initially formed in 2001, but their current line-up was not finalized until 2002. The band consists of Mike, Christian Taagehøj, Niklas, Bjoern, and Jeppe.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Paranoid Android - (5:45) - 371 plays
- Polaroids - (5:17) - 186 plays
- Meet and Greet - (3:53) - 182 plays
- Show Me The Way - (2:09) - 146 plays
- Long Gone - (4:40) - 128 plays
- Away - (4:37) - 118 plays
- Watch Out - (6:21) - 100 plays
- Sleep Tight - (6:50) - 123 plays
- Ghosts - (5:10) - 106 plays
- Hunting - (5:22) - 63 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online