49 Shouts - 155,707 Scrobbles
Slapshock is the thunderous sound of Filipino metal. Composed of five diversely skilled musicians, the band was forged in the musically rich landscape of the University in the Philippines in 1997. Slapshock emerged during the heyday of rap-metal in the USA and in the Philippines, becoming a pioneer of the movement and being responsible for its rise. While some would be in danger of being pegged in one genre, the band has stayed put in Pinoy rock’s consciousness for the past 13 years because of their evolving but always explosive sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Night Owls - (3:44) - 691 plays
- Agent Orange - (4:05) - 355 plays
- Dangerous - (3:15) - 153 plays
- Turn Back Time - (4:03) - 196 plays
- Coma - (4:00) - 213 plays
- Direction - (3:43) - 225 plays
- Wake Up - (4:09) - 268 plays
- Numb - (5:43) - 246 plays
- Misterio - (4:06) - 261 plays
- Anino Mo - (5:02) - 228 plays