124 Shouts - 708,924 Scrobbles
If you believe life is hard, yet one of the best gifts anyone can be granted, you’ll understand the journey of SLAINE. Hailing from the Dorchester, area of Massachusetts, with deep connections in South Boston, SLAINE’s youth was spent as somewhat of a gypsy, bouncing from place to place. Despite not having a normal home foundation, he aspired, like other starry eyed kids, to become a force in the entertainment industry.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 99 Bottles - (3:14) - 2,661 plays
- No Handouts - (2:07) - 1,791 plays
- Destroy Everything - (4:00) - 1,736 plays
- Pissed It All Away - (3:38) - 1,495 plays
- The Years - (3:16) - 1,364 plays
- The Most Dangerous Drug In The World - (3:24) - 1,260 plays
- Our Moment - (3:10) - 1,107 plays
- Evolution of the Kid - (1:56) - 814 plays
- Children Of The Revolution (Feat. Ill Bill) - (3:34) - 760 plays
- Ghosts - (4:03) - 1,007 plays