304 Shouts - 3,715,468 Scrobbles
There are two artists which use this name
1. A glam rock band from England
2. A rapper 1. Slade is a glam rock / hard rock group from Wolverhampton, England in the West Midlands they were formed in 1966 by Noddy Holder (Lead vocal & Rhythm Guitar), Dave Hill (Lead guitar), Jim Lea (Bass) and Don Powell (Drums). The group started out as the N'Betweens and were mainly a R&B act. They changed their name to Ambrose Slade and later shortened it to just Slade.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyrics Baby, baby baby
Ee - ow...So you think I got on evil mind,
Well I'll tell you honey,
And I don't know why,
And I don't know why.
- LyricsI've seen the yellow lights go down the Mississippi
I've seen the bridges of the world and they're for real
I've had a red light of the wrist without me
Even gettin' kissed, it still seems so unreal
I've seen the morning in the mountains of Alaska
- LyricsI believe in woman, my oh my
I believe in lovin', my oh my
Don't a women need a man, try and catch one if you can
I believe in woman, my oh my
We all need someone to talk to my oh my
- LyricsAre you hanging up a stocking on your wall?
It's the time that every Santa has a ball
Does he ride a red nosed reindeer?
Has a ton upon his sleigh?
Do the fairies keep him sober for a day?
- LyricsI won't laugh at you
when you boo
coz I luv you.
- Mama Weer All Crazee Now - (3:09) - 3,294 plays
- Run Runaway - (5:01) - 3,726 plays
- Everyday - (3:11) - 3,273 plays
- Gudbuy T'Jane - (3:29) - 2,411 plays
- Look Wot You Dun - (2:57) - 2,492 plays