0 Shouts - 4,723 Scrobbles
1) Vancouver instrumental ensemble in the fusion-jazz style. It was formed in 1979 by the keyboard (synthesizer) player and composer Graeme Coleman and the bassist Rene Worst, with Tom Keenlyside (tenor and soprano saxophones, flute), Ihor Kukurudza (guitar), Jim McGillveray (percussion), and Lou Hoover (drums). Kukurudzka was replaced by Harris Van Berkel, and Hoover by Kat Hendrikse, in 1980.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- First Snow - (5:47) - 14 plays
- Best of Both Worlds - (5:56) - 15 plays
- Silent Witness - (6:30) - 13 plays
- Naima - (7:07) - 14 plays
- Silent Witness (Reprise) - (1:12) - 12 plays
- Enough Damage for One Day - (4:00) - 18 plays
- Little Bit of L.A. - (4:21) - 15 plays
- The Bohemians - (4:36) - 8 plays
- Larry - (5:48) - 7 plays
- From The Shadows - (6:15) - 7 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online