17 Shouts - 159,190 Scrobbles
It all started with a large floor tom, a guitar and a synthesizer. Isak Sundström (Pascal) and Jacob Frössén spent hours playing instrumental synth-boogie in an old attic. Then Isak started writing lyrics to some of the songs and S K R I E T (The Scream) was born. Fåglarna (The Birds) was the first single off their debut album and has been described as a mix between, soft-kraut pioneers, Harmonia and David Bowie's "Heroes".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fåglarna - (5:36) - 625 plays
- Glömska och åska - (5:01) - 456 plays
- Det kommer en våg - (7:42) - 377 plays
- Ben & hjärtan - (7:41) - 387 plays
- Kärlekens land - (2:43) - 294 plays
- Ignoramus et ignorabimus - (4:51) - 196 plays
- Predikament - (3:52) - 307 plays
- Ett hål i sommaren - (4:46) - 226 plays
- Världens sista kväll - (4:58) - 186 plays
- Wir werden wissen - (5:00) - 156 plays