3 Shouts - 11,127 Scrobbles
Donald Ralph “Skip” Ewing was born in Redlands, California on March 6, 1964. Being in a military family, Skip moved around often as a child. He discovered country music through Merle Haggard and Lefty Frizzell. Glen Campbell, Merle Haggard and Willie Nelson influenced his musical taste. His musical talents developed at an early age; Skip was playing the guitar at the age of four and performing in stage musicals before he thought about writing poems to girls.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Coast of Colorado - (3:49) - 9 plays
- The Gospel According to Luke - (3:42) - 15 plays
- It's You Again - (3:01) - 8 plays
- I Don't Have Far to Fall - (3:27) - 9 plays
- Dad - (3:27) - 4 plays
- It Wasn't His Child - (3:38) - 11 plays
- A Lighter Shade of Blue - (3:29) - 3 plays
- Your Memory Wins Again - (3:07) - 4 plays
- Burning a Hole in My Heart - (3:15) - 4 plays
- If a Man Could Live on Love Alone - (3:13) - 3 plays