3 Shouts - 11,450 Scrobbles
Donald Ralph “Skip” Ewing was born in Redlands, California on March 6, 1964. Being in a military family, Skip moved around often as a child. He discovered country music through Merle Haggard and Lefty Frizzell. Glen Campbell, Merle Haggard and Willie Nelson influenced his musical taste. His musical talents developed at an early age; Skip was playing the guitar at the age of four and performing in stage musicals before he thought about writing poems to girls.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It Wasn't His Child - (3:38) - 49 plays
- Christmas Carol - (3:15) - 50 plays
- A Lighter Shade of Blue - (3:29) - 19 plays
- The Yodelin' Blues - (2:56) - 11 plays
- Age Doesn't Matter At All-1989 - (4:04) - 10 plays
- Marina - (3:16) - 17 plays
- Mrs. Santa Claus - (2:30) - 17 plays
- A Christmas Carol - (3:15) - 19 plays
- Burning a Hole in My Heart - (3:15) - 8 plays
- I'm Your Man - (3:47) - 7 plays