3,647 Shouts - 33,483,964 Scrobbles
Skillet is an American rock band formed in Memphis, Tennessee, consisting of all Christian members. Skillet formed in 1996 with two members: John Cooper, former vocalist for Tennessee progressive rock band Seraph, and Ken Steorts, former guitarist for Urgent Cry. The two bands met through touring together, but those bands disbanded soon after, so John and Ken's pastor encouraged them to form their own band as a side-project.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI'm just a step away
I'm just a breath away
Losing my faith today
Falling off the edge today
I am just a man
- LyricsThe secret side of me I never let you see
I keep it caged, but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
- LyricsI'm at war with the world
And they try to pull me into the dark
I struggle to find my faith
As I'm slipping from your arms
It's getting harder to stay awake
- LyricsI hate feeling like this
I'm so tired of trying to fight this
I'm asleep and all I dream of
Is waking to you
Tell me that you will listen
- LyricsAll I see is
I can't keep it hidden like a secret
I can't look away!
From all this pain in a world we made!
- Not Gonna Die - (3:44) - 59,389 plays
- Whispers in the Dark - (3:23) - 51,470 plays
- Rebirthing - (3:52) - 37,782 plays
- Sick of It - (3:13) - 41,145 plays
- Forgiven - (3:38) - 28,170 plays