0 Shouts - 851,875 Scrobbles
Skepticism is a funeral doom metal band from Riihimäki, Finland. Formed in 1991, they are regarded as one of the pioneers of the genre.Read More...
Combining painfully slow death doom metal styled riffs, solemn keyboards and sparse percussion with deep growling, they create songs that are both within the range of contemporary doom metal in terms of heaviness and slowness, yet far beyond the range of others where atmosphere and sound is considered.
Besides the music, Skepticism purposefully create a mysterious and abstract atmosphere, in terms of lyrics, artwork, contact with the outside world, and live performances.
1991 - Towards My End (7")
1993 - Aeothe Kaear (demo tape)
1995 - Stormcrowfleet (full-length)
1997 - Ethere (EP)
1997 - Lead And Aether (full-length)
1998 - Aes (EP)
2002 - The Process of Farmakon (EP)
2003 - Farmakon (full-length)
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Arrival - 44,487 plays
- Sign of a Storm - 44,432 plays
- Nothing - 31,754 plays
- Pouring - 39,147 plays
- By Silent Wings - 35,195 plays
- The Raven and the Backward Funeral - 31,553 plays
- The Rising of the Flames - 37,699 plays
- The March and the Stream - 44,279 plays
- Farmakon Process - 29,173 plays
- The Gallant Crow - 33,217 plays