445 Shouts - 810,708 Scrobbles
Skepticism is a funeral doom metal band from Riihimäki, Finland. Formed in 1991, they are regarded as one of the pioneers of the genre.
Combining painfully slow death doom metal styled riffs, solemn keyboards and sparse percussion with deep growling, they create songs that are both within the range of contemporary doom metal in terms of heaviness and slowness, yet far beyond the range of others where atmosphere and sound is considered.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sign of a Storm - (10:07) - 2,146 plays
- Pouring - (8:43) - 1,869 plays
- By Silent Wings - (7:01) - 1,541 plays
- The Rising of the Flames - (11:25) - 1,667 plays
- The Gallant Crow - (7:34) - 1,385 plays
- March October - (10:28) - 1,383 plays
- The Everdarkgreen - (12:12) - 1,349 plays
- The Arrival - (6:37) - 1,405 plays
- The Curtain - (5:47) - 1,178 plays
- The March and the Stream - (11:58) - 1,397 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online