20 Shouts - 115,281 Scrobbles
Seemingly powered by pistons, gears, and rusty watch springs, Skeleton Key is a clanky but productive machine. Using ancient microphones, primitive guitars, and found objects, the band heaves with a unique rhythmic undertow yet has a knack for winsome, haunting melody. Their music "strips down, toughens up, picks up some debris, and gets an extra dose of rhythm" according to Jon Pareles of the The New York Times.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sawdust - (3:43) - 157 plays
- Gravity Is The Enemy - (4:07) - 192 plays
- Watch The Fat Man Swing - (3:27) - 103 plays
- Wide Open - (2:36) - 102 plays
- Kerosene - (3:00) - 98 plays
- The Barker of the Dupes - (3:14) - 112 plays
- Nod Off - (3:19) - 103 plays
- Museum Glass - (4:33) - 117 plays
- Panic Bullets - (3:28) - 103 plays
- Dingbat Revolution - (2:23) - 87 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online