20 Shouts - 116,229 Scrobbles
Seemingly powered by pistons, gears, and rusty watch springs, Skeleton Key is a clanky but productive machine. Using ancient microphones, primitive guitars, and found objects, the band heaves with a unique rhythmic undertow yet has a knack for winsome, haunting melody. Their music "strips down, toughens up, picks up some debris, and gets an extra dose of rhythm" according to Jon Pareles of the The New York Times.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sawdust - (3:43) - 133 plays
- Gravity Is The Enemy - (4:07) - 175 plays
- One Way, My Way - (3:44) - 104 plays
- The Barker of the Dupes - (3:14) - 95 plays
- Watch The Fat Man Swing - (3:27) - 95 plays
- Panic Bullets - (3:28) - 93 plays
- Candy - (3:17) - 78 plays
- Kerosene - (3:00) - 91 plays
- Dingbat Revolution - (2:23) - 75 plays
- Wide Open - (2:36) - 76 plays