20 Shouts - 111,862 Scrobbles
Seemingly powered by pistons, gears, and rusty watch springs, Skeleton Key is a clanky but productive machine. Using ancient microphones, primitive guitars, and found objects, the band heaves with a unique rhythmic undertow yet has a knack for winsome, haunting melody. Their music "strips down, toughens up, picks up some debris, and gets an extra dose of rhythm" according to Jon Pareles of the The New York Times.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gravity Is The Enemy - (4:07) - 178 plays
- Watch The Fat Man Swing - (3:27) - 159 plays
- Wide Open - (2:36) - 155 plays
- Museum Glass - (4:33) - 131 plays
- Nod Off - (3:19) - 127 plays
- Human Pin Cushion - (3:41) - 153 plays
- Dear Reader - (3:30) - 99 plays
- Scratch - (2:37) - 92 plays
- Little Monster - (3:59) - 116 plays
- Sawdust - (3:43) - 87 plays