20 Shouts - 113,263 Scrobbles
Seemingly powered by pistons, gears, and rusty watch springs, Skeleton Key is a clanky but productive machine. Using ancient microphones, primitive guitars, and found objects, the band heaves with a unique rhythmic undertow yet has a knack for winsome, haunting melody. Their music "strips down, toughens up, picks up some debris, and gets an extra dose of rhythm" according to Jon Pareles of the The New York Times.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gravity Is The Enemy - (4:07) - 181 plays
- Museum Glass - (4:33) - 137 plays
- Wide Open - (2:36) - 148 plays
- Sawdust - (3:43) - 129 plays
- Human Pin Cushion - (3:41) - 152 plays
- Nod Off - (3:19) - 130 plays
- Watch The Fat Man Swing - (3:27) - 152 plays
- Scratch - (2:37) - 90 plays
- Little Monster - (3:59) - 112 plays
- The Barker of the Dupes - (3:14) - 105 plays