77 Shouts - 144,100 Scrobbles
Seattle's SKARP goes straight for the throat with no mercy. Their pitiless core is as apt to plod as it is to shred but they sure seem more at home when they are fucking out the jams. SKARP seems to be an excellent (maybe even archetypal) example of extreme music after 80s and 90s crust was ingested by grind and power violence and regurgitated for a new millennium. Lyrically the band backs up their louder-than-hell sound with classic rants against a multitude of "isms" and biases. This is a first class example of the extremities of the extreme.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Requiem - (4:54) - 264 plays
- Soulless - (2:23) - 271 plays
- Industrialized - (3:43) - 198 plays
- Reclaim - (2:24) - 216 plays
- Cold Blue Serenity - (4:22) - 156 plays
- Turn Away - (3:37) - 205 plays
- Feed the Addiction - (2:11) - 159 plays
- Intro - (1:30) - 152 plays
- Carrion - (2:30) - 160 plays
- The Plague - (0:41) - 135 plays