77 Shouts - 144,606 Scrobbles
Seattle's SKARP goes straight for the throat with no mercy. Their pitiless core is as apt to plod as it is to shred but they sure seem more at home when they are fucking out the jams. SKARP seems to be an excellent (maybe even archetypal) example of extreme music after 80s and 90s crust was ingested by grind and power violence and regurgitated for a new millennium. Lyrically the band backs up their louder-than-hell sound with classic rants against a multitude of "isms" and biases. This is a first class example of the extremities of the extreme.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Soulless - (2:23) - 240 plays
- Requiem - (4:54) - 206 plays
- Reclaim - (2:24) - 192 plays
- Cold Blue Serenity - (4:22) - 144 plays
- Turn Away - (3:37) - 165 plays
- Intro - (1:30) - 124 plays
- Carrion - (2:30) - 138 plays
- Industrialized - (3:43) - 129 plays
- Feed the Addiction - (2:11) - 132 plays
- The Plague - (0:41) - 125 plays